Transfer Credit

Get Credit for REES Courses Completed at Other Institutions

Study Abroad: students may seek Penn course credit for REES courses taken while participating in a study abroad program.

Transfer Students and Credit Away: transfer students may seek Penn credit for REES courses taken at their previous institution and current Penn students may receive credit for courses taken at a different institution.

To get credit for your coursework done abroad please submit them for evaluation via XCatXCAT is the online External Course Approval Tool used to determine transfer, credit away, and study abroad courses for all students across all four undergraduate schools. Students request and departments evaluate transfer and study abroad credit with XCAT